Gear Enchanting, Crafting, and upgrading
The gear Enchanting inside Stage 3, randomly adds stats depending on how many slots your weapon has - there are plenty of stats, many common, some rare, and a few ultra-rare! you can use special items to attempt a random enchant on your gear - you could end up with a little attack speed added up, or with attack speed, elemental attack, life leech, and way more, all in one enchant!
You can enchant gear using an Alchemy Table inside the dungeon. If you enchant the same gear again it will replace its old attributes with new ones.
Depending on your type of weapon, is the amount of enchantment slots you'll get. Read below to look at the item grade list for more info.
Having a Mythical weapon (5 slots) doesn't guarantee you'll get better enchants, or that you'll fill the 5 slots everytime, though!
Crafting takes place in the level hub. How does it help? well, it allows you to have that crafted item whenever you want.
If you die within the dream, you'll lose all of the items inside your bag, so..what if you lose what you crafted? no problem, once you're out of the level, you can create it again at a very low cost.
Crafting items are dropped within the dream, and you need to use the special chest to take them to the hub.
Upgrading allows you to give that extra attack to that special gear you love. it goes from +1 to +7, but it's not easy at all to reach that top upgrade!
Below there's a table of items, weapons, and armors you'll find inside Stage 3
Gear in Stage 3 allows the player to wear new sets of armor that can adapt to their gameplay style and character progress. There are 5 tiers of gear: common, rare, heroic, supreme and legendary. It is possible to acquire the gear permanently if it is crafted by the Blacksmith. Once the gear is crafted, it can be acquired by spending Fragments of Memory each time you wish to wear it.
There are two ways to craft new gear inside the game. The first one is finding the item inside the dungeon. The second one is to learn the recipe and have the necessary materials to craft it. All items must be sent to the Hub before leaving the dungeon in order to have them permanently.
In Stage 3, you can acquire multiple items. They can be consumables, crafting materials or gear.
Currency - Fragments of Memory
The player will obtain Fragments of Memory (FOM) while playing the game, these can be used inside the current level or stored to be used in the main hub. These will allow the player to buy gear upgrades and unlock new abilities, also they serve as a catalyst to create enhancements inside the level.
Fragments of Memory sources:
They are special items that allow the player to craft new items. They are used to create new gear and potions. Once a recipe is learnt you are available to craft the item without using it again.
Materials are Non-Consumable items that are used to craft new gear and potions. There are several types of materials and they can be acquired from killing enemies or opening loot chests.
Can be used to assist players in recovering multiple status attributes. They can be acquired from multiple sources such as chest rewards, enemy loot or crafting.
Potions inside Stage 3 can benefit the player as well as injure him. You can craft new potions if you find an Alchemy Room, where you can exchange your materials to create new potions learned from previous learned recipes. There are two types of materials needed to create a potion: an empty bottle and a special herb. You can acquire both from defeating enemies and looting chests. Below is a list of potions available for crafting:
- Poison: Slowly reduces player’s HP. Effect lasts for 30 seconds.
- Speed: Gives player movement speed in 30%. Effect lasts for 15 seconds.
- Blind: Affects player’s vision for 5 seconds.
- Confusion: Invert combat controls.
- Berserk: Increases player’s strength by 50% for 30 seconds. The player can’t use spells while the effect lasts.
- Slow: Reduces player movement speed in 30%. Effect lasts for 30 seconds.
- Silence: Can’t cast spells for 30 seconds.
- Burning: You cover in flames and receive damage overtime. Effect lasts for 15 seconds.
- Paralysis: You become paralyzed and can’t act for a short amount of time each 5 seconds. Effect lasts for 15 seconds.
- Invincibility: You become invulnerable for 15 seconds.
- Invisibility: You become transparent for 15 seconds and enemies can’t see you.
- Magic boost: Increase damage done by magic spells in 30% for 15 seconds.
- Small HP Recovery: Recovers 30% of maximum HP.
- Big HP Recovery: Recovers 60% of maximum HP.
- Small Sanity Recovery: Recovers 30% of maximum Sanity.
- Big Sanity Recovery: Recovers 60% of maximum Sanity.
- Small Elixir Recovery: Recovers 30% of maximum HP and Sanity.
- Big Elixir Recovery: Fully restores HP and Sanity.
Scrolls are special items that can be used during battle to assist the player in different ways. Once used the scrolls are discarded, and they can be acquired from chest rewards or enemy loot. Once equipped inside the Inventory Menu, they can be used in combat by using the hotkey assigned. Below is a list of scrolls available:
Instantly returns to the player hub.
Cast a Firewall the damage enemies overtime.
- Ice shard
Cast an AOE magic attack that freezes enemies inside it.
Heals the player using magic. The amount of HP recovered depends on the Intelligence stat.
- Dark Beam
Launches a Dark Beam that heavily damage enemies.
- Wind Strike
Launches an hurricane that pushes enemies.