Hey everyone we have come up with some pretty cool updates this week. You can now change combat stances and see the changes in a more visual way! Also a new map has been added where you will do the majority of the upgrades of your characters and select the level you want to enter.
- Added camera shake, hit particles and force feedback when hit by an attack.
- You are now able to enter the Hub map and use the portals to enter and exit different levels.
- Added hero death animations that activate depending on the position where he was hit.
- Target system improvements, attacking an enemy will activate lock on automatically.
- Added new Main Menu screen.
- Main Menu and Title screen now work with Gamepad controller.
- Added Healing room.
- Player's damage is now shown in the HUD.
- Implemented Quick Slots functionality.
- Migrated Inventory and Items classes to C++
- You can now use Grid Inventory.
- Added extra animations to death states.
- Added transitions to animate three combat stances.
- You can now see different effects for each combat stance.
- Added hit VFX when attacking an enemy.
- Improved brightness in some Particle Systems.
That's all for this week! Hope you like the new updates, until next time!