Hey everyone! Starting from today we will start to show you the progress of Stage 3 through these weekly updates. This week comes with very few updates but very important ones on stability and performance of the game.
- Fixed Boss combat behavior.
- Fixed bug that made the spawning algorithm ignore the weights assigned to each room.
- Improved procedural generation performance.
- Barrels can now drop loot.
- You can now use the inventory Menu.
- Implemented framework for Spawning Items, Drop Rate and Inventory.
- Improved UI performance.
- Design of the new Wizard type enemies.
- Added new UI Temporal Icons for the Inventory system.
- New Stance selection HUD.
- New Sanity bar HUD.
- Improved fire and perfect block particle systems.
- Added insanity particle system.
- Added Wave Swing special effect.
- Started to create new set of swords of "Common" type.
- Improvement on the Running cycle animation.
- Added special rooms where the player will need special gems to be opened.
- Stances can now level up to give new and special attributes to the player.
- You can now encounter statues that can morph into a living enemy.
- Added new chests to get special rewards.
Thanks for taking a look, until next week!