The complete solution to get a hoverbike for your game. This package allows you to ride a futuristic hoverbike and customize it the way you wish. It comes with Materials (PC and Mobile) highly customizables, particle systems, sound effects, animations, Animation Blueprints and Blendspaces. The system integrates a spawn system, third and first person cameras, damage and destroy functionalities, turbo mode and acceleration. This package is 100% drag and drop, ready to use in any kind of game.
- Toggle front lights of the hoverbike for dark environments.
- Switch between first and third person.
- Physics based hover effect.
- Collision handled for two types of crashes: light crash and hard crash (colliding with something while going at high speeds).
- Has durability, every time a hard crash occurs the durability is diminished. When the durability is depleted the hoverbike breaks and stops working.
- Turbo / Speed boost.
- Ability to spawn the hoverbike in front of you.
- Ability to see the hoverbike behind objects that has their custom depth setup.
- Exposed values for quick change in the behavior (Max speed, Turbo speed, etc).
- Materials of the hoverbike easily changed with override parameters set up.
- Rider Component that enables any character to ride the bike.
- Custom character blueprint that is the same as the third person example character with the rider component added and input node to ride the bike.
- Animation blueprint for the custom character.
After many weeks of development, finally we finished our first Platform Asset !
Thank you so much for your supporting !
Hey, everyone! we are now working on some cool new packages, this one is our solution to creating platforms for any game that you are working on. It will be coming soon to the Unreal Marketplace, so stay tuned!
I will share with you some pictures and features to let you know what is it about!
- Use Splines to create the platform trayectory.
- Setup number of uses.
- Activate Falling platforms and set their time before falling.
- Use falling animations.
- Toggle between movable or static platforms.
- Activate them automatically or when you step on them.
- Set the travel duration.
- Set waiting time and toggle the "Wait to step on it" feature.
- Activate loop travel and toggle closed loops.
- Use Particle System trail.
So what do you think? is there anything we are missing?
Let us know in the comment box below!