This week has come with very important updates on gameplay and combat system. You are now able to switch between 3 combat stances and create your own combos!
- The Damage that the player does to the enemies depends on the weapon and the type of animation.
- Fixed movement behavior while attacking.
- Now you are able to change between 3 Combat Stances.
- You can now find chests and find new items inside them.
- User Interface now detects if you are using a Keyboard and mouse or a Gamepad Controller and changes the UI accordingly.
- Added random loot spawner.
- Added Item Pickup special effects.
- Added Portal Gate that will allow you to return to your base.
- Finished in-game versions of upcoming weapons for "Common" type.
- Added three different types of chests.
- Added UI mockup for the summary of the last round.
- Added new Game Over title.
- Added three types of death animation.
- The experience is now used to allocate points on the character stats.
- You can now save gear obtained in the last round using a special chest found in the level.
- New special titles added to the character. They give different attributes.
That's all for this week! Will come with more updates soon.